Job Title: Project Team Leader (Aerospace)
Salary & Benefits: Circa £60,000 + other benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
Technical Project Team Leader required for cutting edge Aerospace Company based close to Milton Keynes. Working for an internationally recognised Aerospace and Defence Company, this role will be varied and interesting, working with a number of major Aerospace manufacturers and research companies within the UK.
The Project Team Leader will be required to provide technical and operational leadership to a team of multi-disciplined engineers with the goal of driving key deliverables on significant projects within major strategic programs or integrated project teams.
Project Team Leader Requirements:
* You will be a Qualified Engineer ideally in an aerospace environment, with minimum experience of 5 years as Project Lead
* It is essential that candidates are competent in understanding technical and airworthiness regulations (e.g. EASA Part 21, EASA CS-25, BCAR A8-21) and their requirements
* Candidates will need to have a broad understanding of airframe and systems design as well as certification (stress, certification, avionics system design, mechanical design and flight characteristics)
* Experienced in being the sole point of contact for handling technical discussions between the company and various stakeholders and contributors
Project Team Leader Responsibilities:
* As a Project Team Leader, you will report to Head of Design for your daily project progress and decision making on the allocated Project(s)
* You will support Project Managers in compiling realistic plans to ensure that project schedules are achievable by identifying design activities required to complete the project phases
* As a Project Team Leader, you will be required to set the operational objectives and tasks for the team members in support of project requirements
* You will be responsible for running regular technical progress meetings and identifying any technical or operational hazards, risks and issues, proactively working to find resolution that offers minimum impact on the project
If you are interested in this Project Team Leader opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.