Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer (Robotics)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an ambitious and fast growing medical technology business based in Cambridge.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be a core member of the newly created manufacturing engineering team, working on the development, scale-up and optimisation of the manufacturing processes.
You will need to have a degree within a relevant technical field, combined with industry experience on a similar high-tech product. The Manufacturing Engineer will be supporting the transfer of established designs from development into production.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified within a relevant technical area
* Extensive manufacturing engineering experience, ideally within a medical tech environment
* Knowledge of ISO 13485 and/or FDA is highly advantageous
* Ability to read complex engineering drawings ideally with some prototype/design experience
* Experience working on the transfer of established designs into production
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.