Job Title: Validation Engineer (Manufacturing Robotics)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Validation Engineer to join an ambitious and fast growing medical technology business based in Cambridge.
The Validation Engineer will be a core member of the newly created manufacturing engineering team, supporting the validation and control of new and existing processes used within the assembly of their cutting edge products.
You will need to have a degree within a relevant technical field, combined with industry experience on a similar high-tech product.
Validation Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified within a relevant technical area
* Extensive experience defining validation requirements and protocols on new products
* Experience defining tests for process validation
* Good report generation skills
* Experience working in the medical device industry, with knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Validation Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.