Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Industry: Manufacturing, Engineering
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an internationally recognised manufacturing company specialising in precision mechanical products. You will be working as a Mechanical Engineer and will support in the production and designing of final products.
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and a qualified Engineer with previous experience of working within a high end precision manufacturing environment. You will need to have a demonstrable background of experience in an application/CAD role with relevant product/equipment and industry Knowledge.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally apprentice trained or with a recognised engineering qualification
* Ideal candidate will be pursuing local chartered status. (C.Eng)
* Previous experience of working with CAD both 2D and 3D
* Previous experience of working within a high end precision environment
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
* Mechanical Engineer will be required to review and access customer request following standard techniques and procedures
* Mechanical Engineer will be required to generate engineering proposal for standard and special products including cost effective material for productions
* As a Mechanical Engineer you will be required to provide details drawings to CAD Engineer for products
* Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for organising , conducting and documenting all test results done in the processes of new product development
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.