Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer? How would you like to work within a large international company building high precision assemblies? As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to the design of equipment for special purpose machinery.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* BEng degree in Mechanical and/or Design Engineering
* Experience using 2D and 3D CAD, preferably Siemens Solid Edge
* Advanced use of CSTEDY (proprietary CFD/FEA package) and FEA (ANSYS) evaluation of stress and deformation, thermodynamic and fluid dynamics
* Good understanding of compressor and rotating equipment
* Practical approach to overall project management including all deliverables and
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the analysis on how to improve existing products and writing technical reports to summarise the findings
* The Mechanical Design Engineer will plan effectively to ensure the projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget
* You will communicate effectively with the clients, colleagues and contractors involved in a project
* You will be responsible for the design of rotating equipment
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.