Are you an experienced Test Equipment Design Engineer? How would you like to work within a large international company building high precision assemblies? As a Test Equipment Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of test equipment for the companies high end technology. In addition to the competitive salary, they offer an attractive benefits package; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous pension plan and much more.
Test Equipment Design Engineer Requirements:
* BEng degree in Mechanical and/or Design Engineering
* Experience using 2D and 3D CAD
* Strong knowledge of rotating equipment and high pressure testing equipment
* Good knowledge of MC Office
* Good attention to detail
Test Equipment Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for designing and maintaining technical drawings for testing equipment
* The Test Equipment Design Engineer will offer support to the operation with any issues that they have with the testing equipment
* You will ensure that the designs are to correct safety and design practices
* You will manage the distribution of test equipment between the company site and the storage centre
* As a Test Equipment Design Engineer, you will be responsible for finding quotes and depositing work to sub-contractors that cannot be manufactured in house
If you are interested in this Test Equipment Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.