Job Title: Human Factors Specialist (Medical Devices)
Salary: £41,000 per annum
Location: Woodstock, Oxfordshire
We are looking for a Human Factors Specialist to join an innovative and established company within their niche field. As a market leader, they are having a big push from customers on Human Factors elements with new and existing devices.
The successful Human Factors Specialist will support all HF activities including creating and maintaining files for all projects. It will be your duty to carry out planning, development of protocols, commissioning and attending studies in line with development and validation process. The Human Factors Specialist will interpret data and results to recommend solutions to optimise usability and manage risk.
Human Factors Specialist Requirements:
* Previous experience within a similar position
* A degree within Human Factors or Ergonomics
* Strong technical report writing skills
* Good problem solver who enjoys statistics
* Keen interest in medical devices if you have no experience within the sector
If you are interested in this Human Factors Specialist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.