Job Title: Medical Device Engineer (Drug Delivery)
Rate: £50.00 - £58.00 per hour (Ltd co)
Duration: 12 months
This is a great contract opportunity for a Medical Device Engineer to join a global medical tech business that specialises in a range of drug delivery systems, with an office based in Cambridge. The contract will be for a 12 month period and you will be based in the Cambridge office.
As Medical Device Engineer, you will be working on a commercialisation project for auto-injectable and inhalation devices.
You will need an extensive background in medical devices, with knowledge of the regulatory landscape and the ability to interface with people at all levels.
Medical Device Engineer Requirements:
* An extensive background in medical device development
* Direct experience working on inhalation and auto-injectable devices
* A full understanding of Design Control requirements and working within a GMP controlled regulatory environment
* A working knowledge of ISO 13485 & FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Design Control requirements would be highly advantageous
* Familiarity with 3D CAD; Creo or Solidworks
If you are interested in this Medical Device Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.