Job Title: Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
Rate: Up to £26.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
A leading high-technology Electronics Manufacturer who are a specialist supplier into the Aerospace and Defence sectors are looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Manufacturing Engineer in to their business on an initial six month contract. This is an exciting time to join a leading company who are experiencing significant growth.
The Electronics Manufacturing Engineer will be contracted on an initial 6 month contract, but there is a good chance that this will be extended. You should have a strong background in PCB and electronic circuit assembly, production and processes, and be required to ensure that electronic products are built in the most efficient manner with a range of modern tools.
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
* You should have a relevant degree or equivalent qualifications
* Possess a strong working knowledge of electronic assembly and processes
* Have strong experience of working with PCB production and assembly
* Previous experience of new product introduction and NPI processes is essential
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and six sigma methodology
* Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation
Electronics Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain manufacturing methods and create process routings
* Responsible for identifying and implementing cost efficiencies within manufacturing through cost/benefit analysis
* Responsible for driving process improvements / cycle reduction initiatives
* You will be responsible for driving productivity improvements through process change
If you are interested in this Electronics Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.