Job Title: Electronics Engineer (Medical Devices)
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: Croydon, Surrey
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a growing and independent company specialising in the design and manufacturing of complex, life critical systems, typically for the neonatal industry.
The Electronics Engineer will report directly into the Technical Manager and will focus on the design and development of electronic modules and systems for both new and existing products.
You will need to have substantial experience in both digital and analogue electronics design, with experience of PCB design and layout. Firmware programming skills in C and C++ are very advantageous, as is direct medical device industry experience.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
* Direct experience in both digital and analogue electronics development
* PCB design and layout experience
* Degree qualified within a relevant area
* Prior experience in the preparation of design and testing specifications
* Firmware programming experience in C and C++
* Direct medical device industry experience, or a similar highly regulated environment (such as aerospace or automotive)
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.