Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Location: West London, Middlesex
Purchasing Professional seeking your next role? Looking to lead a team that will develop a robust global supply chain? This is an opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of aerospace systems technologies.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a small procurement division. Due to the company's growth, the Purchasing Manager will need to be strategic, as the main focus of the role will be to deliver major cost savings on all brought-in items whether using existing suppliers or appointing new ones.
We are seeking applications from candidates with an extensive background working in similar roles within the engineering industry, and ideally come with some management / supervisory experience, as this role will include managing the procurement team.
Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
* Extensive experience in senior level buying / procurement positions within the engineering industry
* Expert negotiation skills
* A strategic and commercially focused mind
* Proven experience in developing cost savings
* Management or supervisory experience
* Degree in a relevant discipline (business, commercial, manufacturing, engineering etc)
* CIPS Level 4 or higher
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Manager Opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.