A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a large international aerospace and defence company.
As a System Engineer you will have a strong background of working within a multi-function team working closely with software, hardware and mechanical engineers. Ideally you will have worked within the civil aviation industry and have strong knowledge of current Systems Engineering standards and techniques coupled with an understanding of design for safety in Civil Aviation Systems and Equipment. Having worked as a Systems Engineer you will have experience of capturing and analysing system requirements as well as experience of validating and verifying that the system which has been produced meets the original specification.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
* Systems Engineer with previous experience of understanding typical hardware and software architectures within single box systems and good awareness of hardware and software design process
* Experienced in writing integration and verification plans, defined details test procedures and perform system verification activities
* Ideally as a Systems Engineer you will have Aircraft equipment design experience
* The Systems Engineer should ideally have experience of facilitating trade-offs between hardware and software as well as capable of partitioning equipment requirements into hardware and software elements.
System Engineer Responsibilities:
* The Systems Engineer will be responsible for capturing and defining requirements through a disciplined and rigorous approach to requirements engineering.
* Construct and implement embedded engineering solutions including detailed design, contribution to technical reviews and performance optimisation.
* The System Engineer will be responsible for planning and documenting system verification including various tests covering systems, development, unit, component, integration, regression, stress, acceptance, qualification and flight tests.
* Prepare and mange systems requirements and design specifications following analysis of customer requirements in accordance with legislation, human factors and business needs.
If you are interested in this System Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.