Job Title: Product Manager
Salary & Benefits: £65,000 per annum
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Product Manager required for leading scientific manufacturing company based in Hemel Hempstead. As a Product Manager you will be required to provide end to end management and leadership for the relevant product line.
The Product Manager will be working very closely with sales, marketing, strategy, operations, service and scientific research teams to ensure new products are launched on time, to spec and within budget.
The successful candidate will come from an electro-mechanical manufacturing background ideally from within a scientific, aerospace or defence background and have a strong background in delivering complex hardware, software and service solutions.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
* The Product Manager will be responsible for all Product Management duties for their assigned product portfolio.
* Review market and internal business data to support development of an overall strategic approach and business justification
* The Product Manager will be responsible for capability market research efforts, collecting, analysing and presenting information about potential markets, customer needs, competitors and competitive products
* Develop and communicate both business opportunities as well as product strategies and commercial justifications to guide major investment decisions
* The Product Manager will be responsible for post launch product management
If you are interested in this Product Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.