Job Title: IT Support Engineer (2nd Line)
Location: Cambridge (with occasional travel to London)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a very successful medical technology business with offices in Cambridgeshire, London and Wiltshire.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be responsible for the provision of second line IT support for up to 150 users, based across two sites (Cambridge & London). This will involve both telephone and desk related support.
You will need to have previous experience in second line support, IT troubleshooting and hold relevant qualifications (MTA / MOS or similar). It will also be beneficial if you have worked in a GxP environment and have ITIL v3, MCSA and MCSE experience.
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
* At least 3 years of IT support experience in a Microsoft environment
* Direct experience working in a second line capacity
* The ability to work independently and deal with staff at all seniorities, up to VP level
* MTA or MOS IT qualification
* ITIL v3, MCSA and MCSE is desirable
* A good understanding of Unified Communication Technologies
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this IT Support Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.