Job Title: Senior Stress Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £43,000 + 26 days holiday + pension + life assurance + free parking
A rapidly growing Aerospace engineering company is looking for a talented Senior Stress Engineer to join their organisation in Bedfordshire.
You will be tasked with performing analysis to demonstrate the structural and strength aspects associated with aircraft structures, equipment, systems and components in accordance with the customer requirements and airworthiness regulations.
Senior Stress Engineer Requirements:
* Proficient in structural and stress analysis specifically relating to the analysis of modifications/repairs in an aerospace environment
* Familiar with the analysis of metallic and composite structures, and with static, fatigue and damage tolerance analysis
* Proficient in the use of analysis software, including Mathcad and Strand 7, is desirable
* Good knowledge of civil and military structural airworthiness requirements
* Clear and concise reporting
Senior Stress Engineer Responsibilities:
* Provide structural advice, analysis, test schedules and test reports based on customer & certification requirements, and project timescales & budget
* Working and supervising other team members as appropriate to ensure overall project delivery
* Perform tasks as necessary to show that equipment, structures and components comply with the strength and structural requirements defined in the technical specification within the scope of the contract
* Act as Lead Engineer on selected structures projects as required, taking responsibility for development of customer relationships
* Develop Subject Matter Expert status on specific topics, including Damage Tolerance and Aeroelastics
* Support efficient running of Stress Office including aiding with standard stressing methods and procedures
If you are interested in this Senior Stress Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.