Job Title: Quality Engineer
Day Rate: £225.00 - £300.00 (LTD)
Contract Duration: 3 Months+
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Engineering, Defence, Quality
Quality, Engineer, PPAP, SCARS, Audits, ISO9001, AS9102,
This is a great opportunity for a Contract Quality Engineer to join an established aerospace and defence company based near Wembley. This role is looking for an established Quality Engineer to come in and hit the ground running.
Have you worked as a quality engineer within the defence sector? Do you have a lead auditor certification? Then this could be the role for you.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
* Experience working in a technical manufacturing environment in an industry with high compliance and regulatory requirements, preferably within the Defence or Aerospace Sector.
* Knowledge of Quality Management principles
* Proven ability in dealing with external approval agencies.
* Supplier Audits and dealing with Far East suppliers.
* Experience with PPAP and new product introduction.
* Ability to interpret the varying quality requirements placed on the company and their impact on the business.
* Technical Engineering or Science Degree is preferred
* An Internal Auditor Qualification would be beneficial
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
* Maintaining the Quality system
* Conducting internal and external supplier audits within the UK
* Ensure compliance to the relevant sector standards.
* Promote and ensure process and quality throughout the company
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer role, the please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.