Project Management Officer
Job Title: Project Management Officer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 (LTD)
Contract Duration: 2-3 Months
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Engineering, Defence
Project Management, MS Project, Engineering Management, PMO, PSO
This is a great opportunity for a Project Management Officer to join an established aerospace and defence company based near Newport. This role will be ideal for a degree educated Aerospace Engineer who is looking to break into project management.
Are you a recent Aerospace Engineer Graduate? Do you have experience of working within an engineering environment? Are you looking to get into Project Management? If so, please read on.
Project Management Officer Requirements:
* A degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent would be beneficial
* Experience in using MS Project would be a benefit.
* Experienced in using MS Office Tools
* Engineering /Technical background to understand engineering activities in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, transverse project environment
* Ability to work in a transnational environment
* A willingness to undertake PM+ project management methodology training
* Experience with Excel Macros creation is desired
Project Management Officer Responsibilities:
* Support the Flow Management activity: monitor the project by tracking the technical deliverables, to ensure their progress, coordinate with the relevant project functions, and to escalate the blocking issues.
* Report on progress between the Project teams (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply chain)
* Assist PM & EM in administrative functions of project related assignments, such as scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings.
* Assist in overall planning, tracking and documentation of the project from project proposal phase to project closeout.
* Manage KPI's issued
* Allocation of the workload, distributing to the relevant project teams
If you are interested in this Project Management Officer role, the please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.