Location: Alton, Hampshire
Rate: £14.50 (LTD)
Duration: 3 Months +
Key skills required: Precision Assembly, Soldering, Mechanical Assembly, Electro-Mech Assembly, IPC
Are you a General Assembler looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for a talented Assembler to work in Production Assembly has arisen at a technical manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
In a busy manufacturing team, your role as a General Assembler will see you work within the Production Department working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this General Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately. This role is on a 3-6 month contract basis, but for the right candidate, there is the potential to go permanent.
General Assembler Requirements:
* Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
* Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
* The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
* Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools as required
* Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
* Trained to IPC Standard
General Assembler Responsibilities:
* The Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
* Working from drawings and written instructions, you will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
* As a General Assembler, you will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
* Assemblers may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this General Assembler role, hit the Apply button now!