Job Title: Electrical/Electronic System Engineer
Salary & Benefits: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Location: Bangor, Wales
ProTech Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical/Electronic System Engineer for machines within power generation. The company is involved in the manufacturing of innovative products related to propulsion and power generation technology for electric and hybrid aircraft, working for all the major aircraft manufacturers.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical/Electronic System Engineer to join the team who is capable and motivated to test the electrical and electronic aspects of aeronautical propulsion and generation. You will be working as a part of highly technical team and will have opportunity to learn from highly qualified engineers across broad range of disciplines.
Electrical/Electronic System Engineer Requirements:
As an Electrical/Electronics engineer you will hold graduate or post graduate qualification including:
* Embedded systems
* Analogue design
* Digital design
* Electronic testing
* Design for Safety and Reliability
* Knowledge of power electronics design
* Design of gate drivers for MOSFET, IGBT, etc.
* As an Electrical/Electronics Engineer you will have demonstrable experience of 5 years in designing electrical power and control systems
Electrical/Electronic System Engineer Responsibilities:
* As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer, you will have responsibility for design, justification and testing the electrical and electronic aspects of aeronautical propulsion and generation systems
* As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer, you will cover the bi-directional conversion of DC electrical power to mechanical power
* As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer, you will be encouraged to explore, conduct trade studies and flight test the most efficient, power dense and innovative electrical and electronic methods to convert the power against platform performance and safety requirements to Development Assurance Level A
If you are interested in this Electrical/Electronic System Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.