Job title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary & Benefits: £Negotiable + benefits
Location: Bangor, Wales
ProTech are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work for an expanding Aerospace Company. The Company is involved in manufacturing of innovative products related to propulsion and power generation technology for electric and hybrid aircraft, working for all the major aircraft manufacturers.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team who has previous experience of concept, design and delivery of innovative products. You will be working as a part of highly technical team and will have opportunity to learn from highly qualified engineers across broad range of disciplines.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will hold technical degree qualification suitable for the role
* As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have a demonstrable experience of over 5 years in field of designing within power generation sector
Mechanical Design Responsibilities:
* You will be proficient with Kisssoft or similar design software and will be expected to use it proficiently
* You will provide calculation/design support for machine and dynamic elements
* You will have an expert understanding of machine elements/gears/shafts/Housings and bearings
* You will be expected to conduct vibration analysis and provide calculations according to DIN 743 and ISO 281
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.