Job Title: Software Engineer
Industry: Aerospace, Electronics
Salary & Benefits: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Location: Bangor, Wales
ProTech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer for Machines within Power Generation. The Company is involved in manufacturing of innovative products related to propulsion and power generation technology for electric and hybrid aircraft, working for all the major aircraft manufacturers.
They are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the team who is capable and motivated to test the software aspects of aeronautical propulsion and generation. You will be working as a part of highly technical team and will have opportunity to learn from highly qualified engineers across broad range of disciplines.
Software Engineer Requirements:
As a Software Engineer, you will hold graduate or post graduate qualification including:
* Embedded systems
* Microcontroller based software
* FPGA based software, VHDL, Verilog
* SPI, CAN, Ethernet etc.
* Software, hardware testing and debugging
* As a Software Engineer, you will have demonstrable experience of 5 years in developing software for electrical power and control systems
* As a Software Engineer, you will be working as a team member of aeronautical environment and learning cross functional disciplines
Software Engineer Responsibilities
* As a Software Engineer, you will have responsibility for design, justification and testing the software aspects of aeronautical propulsion and generation systems
* As a Software Engineer, you will cover the bi-directional conversion of DC electrical power to thrust including integration with control systems, crew interfaces and monitoring and protection of the system
* As a Software Engineer, you will be encouraged to explore, conduct trade studies and flight test the most safe and efficient software methods against platform performance and safety requirements to Development Assurance Level A for electrical power and control systems
If you are interested in this Software Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.