INDUSTRIALISATION ENGINEER (MEDICAL DEVICES)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £50,000 & private healthcare (BUPA), 24 days holiday, matched pension
Location: Cambridge Science Park
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior level Industrialisation Engineer to join a successful medical engineering business that specialises in the development of innovative novel drug delivery systems.
Your primary area of responsibility will be support the development team during both concept and detailed design phases to ensure the commercial suitability for manufacture.
The Industrialisation Engineer will need to have experience working in a similar role with knowledge of injection moulding of polymers for complex precision products. You will also need to have experience selecting and procuring capital equipment for pilot-scale manufacture, and developing manufacturing processes and techniques.
Industrialisation Engineer Requirements:
* Degree trained within a relevant technical/scientific area
* Experienced in injection moulding of complex multi-cavity products
* Knowledge of tooling design and DFM
* Some experience in the procurement of capital process equipment and tooling
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements (ISO13485, ISO14971, cGMP and CFR2010/211)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this Industrialisation Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.