Job Title: Stress Analysis Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £50K + excellent benefits
Are you a Stress Engineer looking for a new opportunity? My client are developing cutting edge new aerospace systems and technology and this is a chance to work on some truly brilliant projects.
We are seeking applications from Stress Engineers with a technical background in aerospace, defence, space or similar and at least 3 years in a similar role.
Stress Analysis Engineer Requirements:
* Experience of stress analysis of airframe loads
* At least three years' experience in a similar role
* Relevant engineering degree, ideally within Aerospace Engineering or similar
* Ability to deliver multiple projects to budget and timescales and to the required quality standards
* Experience in a hands on technical design and development environment
* Some experience in mentoring junior engineers
Stress Analysis Engineer Responsibilities:
* Stress analysis of airframe elements, using both hand calculations and custom computer models
* Calculation of airframe loads based on aerodynamic and handling data
* Planning, execution and analysis of ground and in-flight structural tests
* Ongoing development and maintenance of custom structural computer models, (nominally using Python, although MATLAB, C etc. could be considered
If you are interested in this Stress Analysis Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.