Principal Systems Engineer
Job Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Salary: up to £65,000 DOE
Industry: Defence, Aerospace, Space, Systems Engineering
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer looking for a new and challenging role? Would you like the opportunity to join a world renowned electronics business? We are seeking applications for a permanent opportunity.
Principal Systems Engineer Requirements:
* At least Bachelor's degree or have equivalent professional
* Strong experience in most of the below areas, with exposure to the others:
1 Requirements elicit action and management
2 Architecture and design of Systems
3 Integration and test of Systems
4 Acceptance, verification, and validation of Systems
5 In-service support
6 Hold or be able to achieve Security Clearance (SC).
7 Have demonstrated the ability to plan and execute systems activities on complex
8 Experience in communicating complicated topics clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
Principal Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
* Delivery of the systems engineering tasks for a project within the set budget and
* Coordination of the project engineering team to deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
* Generating, understanding, and reviewing user
* Requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system
* Developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification
* Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully
* Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and
* Input to project schedules through regular and clear progress
* Support of bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator role, hit the Apply button now and Bart will be in touch with you soon!