Systems Design Authority
Job Title: Systems Design Authority
Salary: up to £65,000 DOE
Industry: Defence, Aerospace, Space, Systems Engineering
Are you an experienced Principal Systems Engineer or Systems Design Authority looking for a new and challenging role? Would you like the opportunity to join a world renowned electronics business? We are seeking applications for a permanent opportunity.
Systems Design Authority Requirements:
* Experience of development, target and test equipment as well as laboratory to perform engineering activities relating to allocated functional discipline.
* Practical knowledge of software tools:
* Strong knowledge of MS Windows, , MS Office package
* Highly Desirable would be knowledge of DOORS, Bugzilla/Jira, Windchill & IFS
Systems Design Authority Responsibilities:
* Development of technical solution to meet the customer, legal and business requirements.
* Ensure that the sub-system is design, developed or supported in accordance with the organisation processes and procedures.
* As a System Design Authority you will also be responsible for technical oversight of all engineering activities throughout the project lifecycle.
If you are interested in this Systems Design Authority role, hit the Apply button now and Bart will be in touch with you soon!