Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and other benefits
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a global medical tech and pharmaceutical business with offices based in West Sussex.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will have 2-3 years of experience in a quality or regulatory positions for a medical devices company, where you will have had direct interaction with regulatory authorities such as notified bodies, competent authorities and government agencies.
Alongside this you will need to have a degree within a scientific discipline and be familiar with medical device regulations such as ISO 13485 and CFR 820. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will need to have international experience, aside from just UK involvement.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Requirements:
* Degree qualified within a scientific discipline
* 2-3 years of relevant regulatory or quality assurance work
* Experience dealing in registrations in different counties, aside from the UK is important (Canada, Brazil, USA)
* Direct experience working for a business that specialises in the medical device field
* Knowledge of ISO 13485 and CFR 820
* Experience interacting with the relevant authorities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills