Job Title: NPI Engineer (Robotics)
Salary & Benefits: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus pension, private medical, bonus and life assurance schemes
This is a great opportunity for an NPI Engineer to join a world recognised, pioneering surgical robotics company based in Cambridge. The business have developed a state of the art surgeon-controlled robotic system to improve and minimise invasive procedures and reduce the risks of any potential complications.
The NPI Engineer will be sat between the business's Procurement, R&D and Manufacturing function. The position will have substantial involvement in the movement of design products into manufacture. This will involve selecting suppliers, visiting suppliers, creating manufacturing processes and generally ensuring component viability. You will need to have a good technical understanding of electrical engineering combined with excellent troubleshooting and supplier management skills.
NPI Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified within an engineering discipline
* Direct electronics / electrical engineering knowledge and experience
* Experience working within a safety critical sector (aerospace, automotive, medical devices etc)
* Ability to develop and select new suppliers (engineering components and assemblies)
* A good technical understanding with the ability to qualify new components against requirements
* Excellent communication skills with a willingness to travel abroad as required
If you are interested in this NPI Engineer role, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.