Job Title: Quality Manager (Medical Devices)
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager to join the medical technology arm of a major FTSE 100 Company.
As Quality Manager you will ensure the business's operations are fully compliant in line with the site certifications. You will need to have direct experience managing the Quality Management System (QMS) with knowledge of ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and FDA.
Quality Manager Requirements:
* Degree qualified within a relevant technical discipline
* Previous experience working in a senior quality role for a medical device business
* Knowledge of ISO 13485 and other international standards / requirements
* Experience writing functional procedures and work instructions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this Quality Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.