Job Title: Assembly Technician
Salary & Benefits: £21,000 + enhanced pension, 25 days holiday and Life Assurance
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
This is a great opportunity for an Assembly Technician to join a leading precision engineering company that specialise in electrical and mechanical technologies.
The company are looking for an Assembly Technician who will be responsible for the assembly, repair and test of the company's product range.
You will also need to maintain accurate technical documentation and occasionally advise any methodology and design improvements which could enhance product quality and manufacturing process.
The business are open to hiring people with either a mechanical or electrical background but would also be happy to consider someone with little or no work experience but who has gained good hands-on skills and wishes to be trained in a professional environment.
Assembly Technician Requirements:
* A strong interest for electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering
* Experience building, testing and repairing electro-mech systems is advantageous
* Ability to read technical engineering drawings would be an advantage but not essential
* A desire to learn and be a part of a growing, successful business
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Assembly Technician opportunity, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.