Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary & Benefits: £55,000 to £58,000 (neg)
Location: Portsmouth, Hants
Are you a Quality Manager who is looking for their next career move? Or alternatively are you a Quality Engineer within the Aerospace or Aviation market who is looking for the next step in your career?
Have you previously worked within an Aircraft Maintenance Company (MRO) or alternatively a company with part 145 approval?
If so, then this exciting opportunity to join a leading Aerospace company based in Portsmouth could be the right opportunity for you.
A Quality Manager with experience within the Aviation sector is required for a rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within Civil Aviation or Aerospace manufacturing. In addition to this, candidates from a strong Defence background will also be considered.
Quality Manager Requirements:
* Strong background as a Senior Quality Engineer or Quality Manager within the Aviation maintenance or Aerospace manufacturing sectors
* Ideally have experience within a military or Civil Aviation industry
* As a Quality Manager you must have experience within Aviation Quality
* To be successful you must be able to achieve SC Clearance
* Ideally you will have experience with EASA Part 145/147 /21G/DAOS
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
* The Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining company approvals
* You will be responsible for designing audit schedule covering MRP part 145, CFAOS, AQAP2110, ISO9001:2015 as well as those imposed by customers
* The Quality Manager will have the overall responsibility to action and conclude all corrective actions
* Ensure that air safety in being maintained
If you are interested in this Quality Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.