If you are a Production or Assembly Technician looking to work in a high-tech and advanced technology business, this could be the role for you.
Assembling state of the art, complex electronic sub systems, you will be working to the highest standards, working to a right first time ethos at all times.
Production Technician - Electronics Requirements:
* Must have experience of Cable Harness Assembly, Wiring and Soldering within a high-end production environment
* Have a good general understanding of industry standards and regulations in order to ensure machinery and equipment are operated safely
* Experience of simple PCB repair and rework
* Worked to EPC or ESA standard
* Have good attention to detail to maintain or exceed high levels of production standards
* Must have experience of working in a high technology environment
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Production Technician - Electronics position, please get in touch by clicking on Apply now, and we will be in touch with you soon.