Job Title: Quality Inspector
Hourly Rate: £27.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Length - 6 Month Contract
Aerospace, manufacturing, engineering, defence, quality
Quality, Inspector, Inspection, FAIRS, CMM, ISO9001, AS9102
Quality Inspector needed for leading Aerospace and Defence client based in Basingstoke to work on a 6 month contract. As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for a wide variety of inspection of aerospace components including piece parts, sub assembly and final assembly components.
If you are looking for your next contract role and want to join an established aerospace company that are looking to continue expanding, then this is the role for you.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
* Previous experience of quality inspection is essential
* Experience within the Aerospace and Defence sector is essential
* The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is essential
* Previous experience of compiling FAIRS is essential
* CMM experience is essential
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
* General inspection of company products using traditional measuring tools.
* The Quality Inspector will be responsible for compiling and verifying FAIRs to AS9102
* Produce accurate and detailed written reports on non-conforming products for both internal and external purposes
* Work to the required standards and regulations; ISO9001 and AS9102.
* Ensuring all inspection is carried out in line with specified standard operating procedures
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.