Job Title: Molecular Biologist
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: West London
This Molecular Biologist role is a great opportunity for a keen Scientist to join an established team of Scientists specialising in the ever-evolving field of DNA Research and Development. This is a unique opportunity to help a business grow and become a valuable member of the team.
The Molecular Biologist appointed will ideally be PhD/MSc educated in a relevant subject and ideally have previous experience in a commercial laboratory environment. The successful Molecular Biologist would be working in an exciting, fast-paced research environment suited to creative individuals who can contribute to and successfully work in a multidisciplinary scientific team.
Molecular Biologist Requirements:
* At least 2 years commercial experience
* PhD or relevant experience in field is advantageous
* Experience in recombinant DNA cloning/gene assembly and knowledge of cloning techniques is essential
* Knowledge of PCR, gel electrophoresis apparatus for DNA and protein analysis would be desirable
* Must be an engaging and eager person with good interpersonal skills
Molecular Biologist Responsibilities:
* The successful Molecular Biologist would join the Innovations Team and will primarily be working at the interface between research and manufacturing
* The Molecular Biologist will also be expected to support the Innovations and Research groups in the design & construction of plasmids for next generation DNA constructs and the development of streamlined plasmid systems for protein expression optimisation
If you are interested in this Molecular Biologist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.