Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Salary & Benefits: Up to £50K + excellent benefits
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity? My client are developing cutting edge new aerospace systems and technology and this is a chance to work on some truly brilliant projects.
We are seeking applications from candidates with a technical background in aerospace and some experience of leading small technical teams, and at least 2 years in a similar Technical Project Manager role.
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
* Relevant engineering degree, ideally within Aerospace Engineering or similar
* Background in delivering multiple projects to budget and timescales and to the required quality standards
* Experienced in a hands on technical design and development environment
* Experienced in leading technical teams
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
* As the Technical Project Manager you will be leading a small technical team, delivering diverse subsystems
* You will be required deliver projects within stipulated budget, set timeframe and to the expected quality of business need
* You will be responsible for managing resources effectively, documenting all schedules and financials throughout the full project life cycle
* You will be required to maintain and grow customer and supplier relationships in order to encourage further business and to support the development of new business
If you are interested in this Technical Project Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.