We are looking to recruit a Workshop Labourer to join for a client of ours in Rickmansworth. They are looking for a reliable, conscientious and hardworking individual.
This is a very basic role, with no skill sets needed. We are just looking for reliable and hard-working people, who can commit to a minimum of 40 hours per week. You will need a pair of safety boots as standard for working in this environment.
Workshop Labourer - The Role:
The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining a tidy workshop/yard at their production facility and will be required to work to a high level of cleanliness and adhere to health and safety guidelines
* The candidates will be responsible for some of the organisation of the workshop / warehouse and will provide assistance to the stores personnel and production departments as and when required.
* This role may also include dealing with goods inward, collections of parts and ad hoc duties as required.
* It is important that you are able to manage and prioritise your own work load.
* A full UK driving licence is essential and a willingness to undertake any tasks given to you, as directed by staff
* Please note that due to the nature of this role regular lifting will be required.