Job Title: Production Controller
Salary & Benefits: Up to £35,000 + benefits
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Industry: Mechanical, Production, Oil/Gas,
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an internationally recognised manufacturing company specialising in high level precision mechanical products. You will be working as a Production Controller and will be planning, scheduling and monitoring product orders from assembly to packing.
Ideally, you will have a previous experience of working within a mechanical manufacturing environment.
Production Controller Requirements:
* Experience with proven track of planning and scheduling within a low volume, high mix environment
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to understands technical work instructions and technical drawings
* Familiarity with MRP systems - SAP desired
* Experience of Continuous Improvement tools implementation
Production Controller Responsibilities:
* Working closely with senior technicians ensuring all materials, documentation and tooling is available in line with scheduled start date.
* Reviewing job orders, establish priorities and schedules.
* Creating product build files using visual factory software and conventional processes
* Scanning all completed build files
* Scheduling, releasing, printing Production Work Orders and service orders, liaise with Central Parts Warehouse regarding picking priorities
* Managing Test plans and lead the production review meetings
* Managing ETO monthly schedule and lead the order book review meeting
* Being point of contact for Customer Support Team with regard to providing updates
* Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities that improve efficiency, quality, reduce lead-time and cost
* Running various SAP reports to ensure goods movements have been completed correctly
If you are interested in this Production Controller opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.