Are you a talented Mechanical Design Engineer, with experience of creating detailed drawings, new product introduction, Finite Element Analysis with Test Reports, or/and redesign of current products? Are you looking for a new and a challenging but a rewarding role? Would you like the opportunity to join a world renowned electronics business?
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* At least Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
* Ability to obtain Security Clearance (SC) or higher.
* Experience with Windchill PDMLink, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Package (including Word, Excel, & Outlook) and Microsoft Outlook
* At least 4 years of experience in 2D and 3D CAD software
* Ideally experience of CREO and knowledge of FEA software
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will provide a technical lead role on selected projects.
* You will support stress/thermal analysis activities.
* You will use continuous improvement principles in order to improve efficiency. .
* You will liaise with suppliers and customers when required.
* You will be collaborating with other Engineering teams to ensure smooth engineering transition within projects.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE
Industry: Defence, Electronics, Maritime, Mechanical Design
If you are interested in this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer position, hit the Apply button now and Bart will be in touch with you soon!