This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer with experience in the medical device industry to join a world renowned medical device company based in Cambridge. The company develop a range of medical devices including their newest product, a first-of-its-kind smart device.
The successful Senior Engineer will be responsible for both the electrical and mechanical design of a range of both existing and new products. You would also be expected to create design verification plans and protocols.
Senior Engineer Requirements:
* 3-4 year's experience with medical devices or other regulated industry
* Experience with the design assurance of medical devices or other similar products
* Degree educated in relevant discipline
Principal Engineer Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the design of Medical Devices, both mechanical and electrical
* Responsible for the creation of verification plans and protocols
* The implementation of devices into production
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £50,000 & up to 10% annual bonus
If you are interested in this Senior Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.