Are you a Logistics Administrator looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for a Logistics Administrator has arisen to join a leading development defence company based in High Wycombe. This will be on an initial six month contract with the opportunity for this role to go permanent.
In order to succeed in this Logistics Administrator role, you will need to have a proven background in Logistics and have previous experience with Bills of Materials, and be looking to start immediately.
Key skills required: Logistics, Administration, Kitting, Supervisory Experience
Logistics Administrator Requirements:
* Previous experience of working with Bills of Materials
* Previous experience of working within an electronic stores environment would be beneficial
* Previous kitting experience
* It is essential to have worked in a supervisory role previously
* Demonstrable ability to input and manage date
* Administrative experience within a dispatch environment
Logistics Administrator Responsibilities:
* Prepare documentation for parcel shipments
* Supervise and manage the workflow of the logistics team
* Provide support and cover to shipping colleagues (small parcels) as needed
* Support Kitting function if required, labelling / boxing
* Other reasonable administration tasks as required
If you are interested in this Logistics Administrator role, hit the Apply button now and we will be in touch with you soon.