A fantastic British Aerospace company, who are heavily involved with a number of exciting aerospace and defence projects, requires experienced Technical Publications Manager. If you are looking to join a growing company and have experience in Technical Publications within aerospace, military or defence than this is the right opportunity for you.
Technical Publications Manager Requirements:
* At least HNC with considerable experience in the Technical Writing domain with demonstrable experience as a Technical Publications Manager.
* To possess strong numerical, analytical and report writing skills with a high degree of accuracy
* To have strong attention to detail in order to manage, analyse information and present the data in reports or presentations
* Able to develop effective relationships with colleagues.
* A good knowledge of Defence Standards (Def Stan 00-60, ASD S1000D, CSDB) Military Standards and EC Directives
* Knowledge of software packages, Simplified Technical English (STE)
* Offer an experience level to become an approved check, CVE and DAOS Technical Publications signatory within the company approvals.
* Experience of dealing with MoD including MAA.
Technical Publications Manager Responsibilities:
* To ensure compliance with the SPMAP contract (SPMAP/0001) for Technical Publication support service to maximise performance on behalf of my client.
* To Integrate and Manage the Interactive Electronic Technical Publications in support of the platforms.
* To develop and deliver the Common Source Database and Data Module Code
* To manage the Interactive Electronic Technical Publication team and suppliers to ensure coherence and consistency across the Technical Publications suite.
* To analyse OEM Technical Publication deliverables, including DMRL and Data Modules (DM) and their effect on Technical Publications.
* To undertake any special tasks as directed by the Director of Technical Support Services.
* To collaborate with subject matter experts, internal partners and developers to ensure that all work is approved, validated (where necessary) and vetted for quality, technical accuracy and verification prior to print and issue.
Technical Publications Manager
Job Title: Technical Publications Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 per year
Aerospace, Aviation, Defence, Manufacturing, Military, MOD
If you are interested in this Technical Publications Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon!