Pro-Tech are seeking applications from Commissioning Engineers from a strong electrical, mechanical and fault finding background, to join a market leading technology manufacturer, based on the Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire border.
The company, who are experiencing rapid and continuous growth, require a Commissioning Engineer for an initial six month contract. There will, however, be excellent potential to extensions up to 2 years.
Please note, for Limited Company Contractors, this role will fall within IR35
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
* Proven mechanical and electrical assembly skills along with good mechanical and electrical test abilities
* Able to read & understand electrical drawings & mechanical drawings
* Experience and understanding of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanical and Electrical / Electronic systems
* Understand importance of Q/T/C within a production or manufacturing environment
* Able to plan own work schedules and effort & effective problem-solving skills
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
* Working hands on to test, document and commission products using defined processes
* Liaising with build, commissioning and manufacturing engineers, the purchasing team, and other internal functions as required, to maintain and improve the output of the manufacturing cell
* Negotiate, schedule and communicate the manufacturing priorities within the team
* Ensure that production documentation and instructions are correctly recorded and kept up-to-date
* Responsible for planning the work priorities of their area
* Working as part of a team to ensure work is completed to required schedules
* Instrumental in the team hitting work output and quality targets
* Involvement in production improvements
* Sharing responsibility for implementing continuous improvements in the cell
* Involved in the implementation of lean manufacturing philosophies
If you are a Commissioning Engineer looking for a new role, hit the Apply button!