A long term contract opportunity has arisen for a Quality and Manufacturing Manager (Thermal Systems) to join a busy manufacturing company in the Croydon area who specialise in high tech Aerospace manufacturing.
The company works within the Aerospace and Military markets providing a number of different products and services.
Quality and Manufacturing Manager (Thermal Systems) Requirements:
* Proven track of success in a matrix organisation with proven experience in a supervisory/ management role within a dynamic operations environment
* Total understanding of regulatory requirements appertaining the supply of product for the Aerospace industry.
* Experience and proven track of successful implementation of LEAN techniques in an industrial environment (strong knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles)
* A proven track record of generating, maintaining of process maps, PFMEA's and control plans
* Experienced in Fishbone/Ishikawa diagrams
* Good time management with a significant track record of managing complex long term projects.
* Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel at Intermediate level
* Experience of working within an Aerospace Manufacturing environment, Automotive or very closely related industry.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a concurrent engineering team
* Good presentation and communication skills to groups of at least 9 people
* Strong leadership qualities with a strong motivating skills
* Good knowledge of ERP MRP system
Quality and Manufacturing Manager (Thermal Systems) Responsibilities:
* You will be working with manufacturing cell leaders, lean co-ordinator and design engineering in order to improve processes.
* You will be implementing LEAN manufacturing methods
* You will be initiating and/or leading improvement projects and CAPEX to enable new process / new product introductions.
* You will be generating and maintaining routing/BOM/SOP documentation and "Visual Factory" displays
* You will be coordinating process tooling design and manufacture
* You will be taking ownership of product and parts obsolescence
QUALITY AND MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Industry: Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing
Job Title: Quality and Manufacturing Manager (Thermal Systems)
Salary: up to £55,000
Key Skills: Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace, Thermal Systems
If you are interested in this Quality and Manufacturing Manager (Thermal Systems) opportunity, click Apply Now and Bart will be in touch with you.