Are you an experienced Systems Engineer looking for a new and challenging role? Would you like the opportunity to join a world renowned electronics business? We are seeking applications for a permanent opportunity.
Principal Systems Engineer Requirements:
* At least Bachelor's degree or have equivalent professional
* Strong experience in most of the below areas, with exposure to the others:
1 Requirements elicit action and management
2 Architecture and design of Systems
3 Integration and test of Systems
4 Acceptance, verification, and validation of Systems
5 In-service support
6 Hold or be able to achieve Security Clearance (SC).
7 Have demonstrated the ability to plan and execute systems activities on complex
8 Experience in communicating complicated topics clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
Principal Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
* Delivery of the systems engineering tasks for a project within the set budget and
* Coordination of the project engineering team to deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
* Generating, understanding, and reviewing user
* Requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system
* Developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification
* Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully
* Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and
* Input to project schedules through regular and clear progress
* Support of bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and
Principal Systems Engineer
Job Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Salary: up to £65,000 DOE
Industry: Defence, Aerospace, Space, Systems Engineering
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator role, hit the Apply button now and Bart will be in touch with you soon!