Are you an experienced Test Team Leader from within an Electro-Mechanical manufacturing background? The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a high tech manufacturing environment.
Job Title Requirements:
* Experience and proven track of leading a team of technicians in a high voltage environment.
* Strong communication skills along with the ability to capture information quickly and accurately.
* Strong interpersonal skills along with ability to engage with a broad range of external customers and internal stakeholders.
* Good understanding of both mechanical and electrical systems.
* PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office tools, to formalise concise but precise reports at the highest standard of presentation.
* General understanding of industry standards and regulations to ensure guidelines are followed and machinery and equipment are operated safety.
* Proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job expertise.
* Good attention to detail to allow you to maintain or exceed high levels of production/test standards and efficiency.
* Ability to fully contribute to the process of continuous improvements.
* Good GCSE grades or equivalent in English and Maths.
* ONC, HNC or equivalent in an electronic discipline desirable although not essential.
Job Title Responsibilities:
* Able to swap between different projects on the B2B Motor Dyno, from a mechanical & electrical safety point, quickly & efficiently with minimal issues.
* Able to operate the B2B Dyno safely & effectively while testing & signing off specific systems (motors & inverters).
* Able to signoff systems as per engineering specification, while carrying out all tasks with minimal risk to personnel, equipment, environment & units while considering safety at all times.
* Able to work between the engineering & production teams, allowing for greater and more accurate communication between the team members and different projects using the B2B Dyno
* Booking, Scheduling & Documenting of B2B Dyno, Maintenance & Calibration of Equipment & Instrumentation, Maintaining of Mechanics, Spares, Storage Hut & Workshop, swapping over between different Systems & Projects using the B2B Dyno, Testing & Signing Off Units on the B2B Dyno, Health & Safety of the B2B Dyno Facility.
* Able to work alongside Engineering teams to fulfil their test needs on the B2B Motor Dyno
Test Team Leader (Electrical)
Industry: Manufacturing, Electro-mechanical, Test, Automotive, Motorsport
Salary & Benefits: Circa £40,000 + excellent benefits package
Location: Guildford, Surrey
If you are interested in this Team Leader opportunity, click Apply Now and Bart will be in touch with you soon.