Key Skills Required: Brake Press, Setting, Operating, Sheet Metal Worker, Break Press
A great opportunity has arisen for a Brake Press Setter/Operator to work for a prestigious manufacturer based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
Brake Press Setter/ Operator Requirements:
* Experience of working within a metal manufacturing environment
* Previous experience of metal work - in particular Sheet Metal Work
* Brake Press Setting/Operating
* Previous experience of reading engineering drawings
* Previous experience of setting brake presses, doing offsets and tool setting as well as operating
* Flexible approach to working hours, including shifts
Brake Press Setter / Operator Responsibilities:
* Candidates will be required to do basic setting and operating of brake presses ideally having worked on Amada
* Prior to operation candidates will be required to do offsets and tool setting
* Candidates could be asked to assist with operation of other machines
* Ensure that all H&SE policies and company guidelines are followed at all times
If you are interested in this well-rounded Setter/Operator role, please apply now.