PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Job Title: Project Management Officer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £24,000, depending upon experience
6 Month Contract position with potential to go Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a Project Management Officer to join a leading Laboratory Technology Company who are involved in the Designing of Laboratory/Experiment Equipment. Operating internationally, this Company specialises in research and pre-pilot scale chemical reactors and systems. Providing both automated and manual tools for process R&D to clients in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in academia.
Project Management Officer Requirements:
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) email and use of the Internet
* Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others
* Fluency in written & spoken English
* 2+ years' experience in a Project Administration/Project Officer role, preferably in an industrial environment.
* Experiences of working collaboratively in a project team
* Excellent communication, organisational, time management, prioritisation and planning skills
* Excellent Ability to manage tight schedules
* Ability to work independently, managing own time, prioritising effectively and making decisions confidently, quickly and thoughtfully
* Conversant with ERP systems. Preferably SAP.
* Experience in tracking, monitoring and forecasting performance and the confidence to act to affect progress
* Ability to confidently create, update and manage project schedules and plans.
* Exhibit learning agility and working knowledge of best practice in project management including change and risk management.
* Desirable project management qualification such as Prince2, APMP would be an advantage.
Project Management Officer Responsibilities:
* Creating and maintaining a detailed production plan, including requirements gathering, implementation stage dates and post project review
* Ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget.
* Maintain traction on non- project stock builds in order to expedite delivery times for standard product requirements.
* Creation and inputting of standardised Project Documentation throughout the Project Lifecycle
* Working with packing lists, ERP data entry, Project Phase checklists and other electronic means of process control.
* On confirmation of order acknowledgement, schedule the project in the Production Plan and maintain reporting tools as appropriate.
* Informing key stakeholders of shipment schedules, revenue forecasts, and current Project Deck status.
* Attend Project Meetings as required during the duration of the each Project Lifecycle and take an active role in daily project tracking pulse meetings.
* Schedule and prioritise functional resource and highlight any anticipated resource constraints.
* Timely escalation of any long lead time stock requirements for each project to the Purchasing & Stock Manager
* Ensure on time delivery of materials for the project.
* Provide feedback for quality and continuous improvement system.
* Open / Close MRP Enquiries
* Open / Close service orders in for the EMEA region
If you would like to be considered for this Project Management Officer position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.