Pro Tech are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to work for an expanding Manufacturing company. Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Design Engineer who will be responsible for the Design, development and production support of new and existing manufacturing processes and equipment within agreed timescales. This role requires a proven Project management of machine build and development to achieve on time and on budget.
Design and Development Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally candidate will hold relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification.
* Candidate will have an design experience relating to manufacturing machinery and a knowledge of relevant materials and manufacturing techniques.
* Candidate will possess good knowledge of 3D CAD systems, preferably AutoDesk Inventor, and have a knowledge of safe machine design principles in accordance with the Machinery Directive.
* Candidate will have good organisational skills and ability to communicate within department effectively.
Design and Development Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Design and Development engineer you will be responsible for conceptualising design of manufacturing processes, special purpose machines and tooling.
* As a Design and Development Engineer you will be responsible for sourcing technical data and identify potential suppliers for materials, parts and components.
* Any Modification Request Forms will be reviewed by you and action requested ensuring compliance with company procedures.
* As a Design and Development engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of projects within the stipulated time and budgets.
If you are interested in this Design and Development Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.