Are you an experienced or freshly qualified Electronics Technician looking for your next position, looking at taking the next step in your career? Do you have experience in testing electronic hardware?
We are currently working with a well-known Aerospace Company who are seeking a Junior Electronics Technician. The main duties of the Junior Electronics Technician will be to provide technical support in electronic design activities, working closely with the Senior Engineers in the development team.
Electronics Technician Requirements:
* Ideally apprentice-trained or have relevant engineering qualifications
* Junior Electronics Technician will have understanding of Electronics Components and electronics circuits
* Previous experience of working with Electronic hardware and other test equipment is desirable
* Previous experience of working within power electronics or Analogue electronics is desired
* As a Junior Electronics Technician you will need to provide excellent Customer service and need to possess strong work ethics
* Ideally experienced in working within an ISO quality manufacturing environment
Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
* As a Junior Electronics Technician you will be required to conduct all types of testing for hardware products
* You will be responsible for conducting failure investigation and fault finding
* You will be required to create design verification report and analyse data to identify the issue
* As a Junior Electronics Technician, you will be testing electronic hardware products to different requirement against MIL-STD, DEF-STAN, D0160, CISPR 22, EN 55022, CE
* You will be responsible in generating design verification report derating MTBF and FMCEA
If you are interested in this Junior Electronics Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.