Industry: Aerospace, Defence, Security
Rate: £60.00 (LTD - Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Key Skills: Management, Programme, Project, Support, Planning, Organisational, Quality, Budget
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join a highly-successful business, who are developing complex and cutting edge and complex equipment in aerospace and security.
The successful Programme Manager will have a strong background in managing multiple projects, ideally with an understanding of complex integrated technology. You will have experience taking projects from early bid stages, all the way through to production.
This Programme Manager position will also require high-levels of communication, both internally and externally to customers. As Programme Manager, you will need experience managing people, budgets, costs and customer requirements, all within agreed timescales and practical constraints.
Programme Manager Requirements:
* Strong educational background, ideally a BSc/MSc in a relevant scientific/engineering discipline.
* Several years of experience in Programme Management, with (PMP/PMI/IPMA/Prince 2)
* Experience working within the complex engineering environment
* Experience of working in a safety critical environment is very beneficial.
* Strong managerial skills, of a large multi-disciplined engineering team.
* Very good communication skills.
* Experience of managing programme risk.
* Experience of taking products from design through to manufacture.
* Good IT skills.
If you are interested in this Programme Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.