A rapidly growing Aerospace engineering company is looking for an Electrical Systems Design Engineer to join their organisation in Bedfordshire. They are a market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts and modifications to existing aerospace platforms. You will be degree educated coupled with experience in powertrain and battery systems. In addition to the salary they offer an excellent benefits package; 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and a gym membership.
Electrical Systems Design Engineer Requirements:
* Previous experience in electrical engineering, preferably in power electronics and semiconductors
* Good knowledge of electrical network modelling and analysis
* Experience of powertrain and battery systems
* Degree educated in Electrical Engineering or a relevant Engineering qualification
Electrical Systems Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for designing and developing an electric high-power systems for an aircraft
* As an Electrical Systems Design Engineer, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding the design, interface and control of the high-power system
* Designing High Voltage power units
* Network and component modelling and imitation, particularly regarding electro thermal and transient behaviour
If you are interested in this Electrical Systems Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.